Pinas Top News # 10
Top Happenings in the Philippines within the days between July 11,2011 up to July 17,2011 that make a noise in the Philippines in accordance to my observation as well as my own opinions regarding them.
1. Zaldy’s Truth or Way Out? One will wonder why Zaldy Ampatuan only now reveal (if it is true) that former Philippine president Ms. Gloria Macapagal Arroyo indeed cheat the 2004 and 2007 elections and not on the middle of its investigation then, now that he is in the brink to be sentenced on court for the Maguindanao Massacre accused against him, his brother and his father? So what is his hidden motive for doing such, to save himself?
If his purpose is only to save his life, then his revelations could not be true but it is just his trick to bait the PNoy administration since GMA is the weakness of PNoy. Furthermore, his mere testimony without any solid material evidence to back it up will not be strong enough to implicate GMA on the alleged 2004 and 2007 election cheating for the court never honors much a mere mouth-testimony only because eye witness testimonies are not always reliable and credible since humans tends to have memory lapses.
But since PNoy is GMA obsessed, he bite the bait and would like to turn upside down the table making Zaldy Ampatuan a star witness rather than one of the main suspects of the Maguindanao massacre only because PNoy hear the majic word – GMA. Thus, he could now pervert justice just only he could feed his own wrath and obsession against GMA.
Actually, Malacanang have already given Zaldy Ampatuan a lawyer as a star witness.
Not only PNoy got hook on Zaldy’s bait but also the rest who were obsessed to know the truth behind the alleged 2004 and 2007 election fraud especially on Maguindanao.But is Zaldy a credible witness or proof to discover the truth about the 2004 to 2007 election fraud or he will just pervert only more everything since we already knew that he is in the brink of being sentence for the Maguindanao massacre and he is just fabricating something just to save himself?
What a shame to this current administration if they succumb to this kind of trickery if Zaldy is just fabricating lies just to save himself.
2. Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) so-called “corruption” is a fraud. The accusation of new management of Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) against the past administration regarding corrupt practices and bishops receiving pajeros and cash was proven to be not accurately true and the new management of Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) are the ones who are doing a corrupt practices instead by insinuating on the public something not true and the bishops wanted a public apology for the stain the false accusation of the new management of Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) have caused to their morale and reputation, but PNoy is reluctant to give in to such request though his another new appointee have failed again.
3. A Call To Oust PNoy by Col. Generoso Mariano. An incumbent deputy commander of the Naval Reserve Command, Col.Geneorso Mariano on a video call the nation to do an action to replace the incompetence Aquino administration by forcing PNoy to oust thru People Power[??] which culminates the start of dissatisfaction of big and dignitary people in the Philippines against PNoy style of presidency contrary to PNoy’s self-delusional claim that majority of Filipinos love him and those who oppose him are just mere GMA supporters or opposition supporters. However, this is not the first time a dignitary person calls the public to dethrone PNoy on his post, but lately a Butuan Bishop named Juan De Dios Pueblos calls PNoy to resign.
This scenario is good for it teaches PNoy not to be arrogantly haughty and too much braggart-ly self-righteous. But it seems it has no effect to humble his boastfulness for he just brush it off that it is just the opinion of one person and no one supports Mariano.
Actually, though some Filipinos do not like anymore PNoy, they also already hate going to streets and perform another People Power but rather just withstand PNoy’s incompetency, hypocrisy, braggart-ness, and self-righteousness for more years hoping a miracle will come.
4. Crocodile Attacks. The gruesome death of a fisherman has brought back the public scare of crocodile attacks and some old cases wherein the prime suspect is the crocodile. Communities near swamps and rivers are often the sudden helpless victims of the onslaughts of a hungry crocodile.
5. New Sexiest Woman in FHM world. This newest top sexy woman in the FHM world is a Filipina named Sam Pinto which gains large percentage of votes around the FHM male subscribers around the world where FHM magazine is available.