From June 27 To July 3
The following are the top happenings in the Philippines in accordance to my own observation which make a noise in the days within June 27 up into July 3 in the year 2011.
1. Proud To Be PNoy. Yes, PNoy is proud of himself and his so-called “achievements” on his first year as the Philippine president and so glad that Ms. Gloria Arroyo distance herself from him that she is not like PNoy and claim that his major “achievement” is he made “Filipino Care” or according to him he has remove “apathy, dejection and resignation” from Filipino’s attitude toward the government; which is indeed so capriciously self-righteous and stupid claim. For even without him, Filipinos already care since then for the good of their country or for good governance and economic progress and hopeful and expectant of change for every new Philippine president that sit Malacanang.
Oh wait a minute, what about the surveys that is sprouting everywhere that “pogitize” PNoy? Are they reliable and credible or just a mere trick so that PNoy’s administration remain intact and the Filipino masses will not be agitated by sudden surge of bad news? Oh, I got it, so that is why PNoy is busy on cleaning his cabinet? So, this is the source of his vainglorious bragging on the pulpit? Therefore, is this what he only can do and achieved on his presidency? For we all know, all the good stuffs Filipinos were experiencing today were the fruits of the sowing and hard work of the past administration of Ms. Gloria Macapagal Arroyo which PNoy just “Rename” and plagiarized to be his own “achievement”?
2. Gifts, Corrupt Funds, or Tradition? Another unearthing of the so-called “GMA corruption” of PNoy administration explode into public circus just like the so-called “corruption (or euphemistically called “irregularities”)” unearth on the military forces that have killed former AFP chief Angelo Reyes because of the expose. The unearth so-called “Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) corruption of funds instead of giving to the favorite class of people-the poor” through the alleged overspending to advertisement by the former PCSO management and Catholic Bishops receiving sports utility vehicles (SUVs) and cash from the funds of PCSO.
Some Catholic bishops admitted they have received it but they defend that it is a long time tradition in the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) and promised to return back what they have received to PCSO.
The new Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) management exposes this expose and hypocritically said that the former PCSO management should have given its funds to the poor Filipinos.
3. Killer Webb or Killer Wave of Lies? Department of Justice (DOJ) and National Bureau of Investigation were branded by Mr. Freddie Webb “EVIL” because of their attempt to double jeopardized his son Hubert Webb for the crime his son did not even commit through inciting and insinuating that Hubert Webb indeed is the suspect of the Visconde crime by presenting another new evidences and new dubious set of witnesses which never float after 20 years of the case.
What is more intriguing here is what all have been wondering is “Why Now”? And why does they do not look on the other angle of the crime for about 20 years? How can they be so very sure that it is indeed Hubert Webb and et.al who did the crime unless they have personally witness the crime by the NBI and DOJ and Mr. Lauro Visconde that is why they are steadfast on their claim that it is indeed Hubert Webb and et.al who have did it.
4. “Bata-Bata” Sa Showbiz. (a) Young Actress Andi Eigenmen surprise preggy issue from her first boyfriend which her mom actress Jacklyn Jose have confirmed and got mad on the attitude of her daughter’s first boyfriend to claim the responsibility as the father of the baby. (b) Actor Derek Ramsey surprise legal marriage which his longtime showbiz girlfriend actress Angelica Panganiban never knew about which could undermine and ruin their good relationship. (c) Ex-jealousies? Actress Angel Locsin could not took anymore the slandering jealousies of her ex-boyfriend (which is rumored to be the actor TV host Luis Manzano) on her own twitter account regarding her dating with Philippine Azkals Phil Younghusband and she makes a big blow.
5. Mayor Punch. Davao city Mayor Sara Duterte assaulted repeatedly a court sheriff that is task to demolish houses on Barangay Soliman has become a sensational tweets on twitter by Filipinos and become a public issue if what she have done is right or wrong. Recently, the Davao city mayor was received a lawsuit for her unbecoming conduct as a city mayor.
6. Philippine Azkals New Game. Much awaited new football game of Philippine Azkals against Sri Lanka football team is on the public watch if the Philippine football team will enter the qualifying match on the World Cup.