Hotel For Tourists
In the Philippines, there are many first-class hotels, tourists both locals and foreigners could check-in; now lately a new first-class hotel has been erected to serve the tourist population of Samar Islands – the Ciriaco Hotel & Resort – which have opened last November last year.
The first class hotel and resort was erected to serve the tourist population of Samar Islands since Samar Islands is one of the best tourists places in the Philippines that have all the tourist spots and adventures, tourists would like to see, experience and enjoy. That is, Samar Islands have beautiful islets with white beaches, historical places to learn, have good surfing and diving sites, waterfalls, rivers; caves and other natural wonders of nature Samar Islands is blessed with.
Actually, Ciriaco Hotel & Resort is the only hotel of its kind in Samar Islands compare to others. For it offers first class Hotel accommodation that features many amenities and facilities which modern tourists could enjoy.
Among them are:
1. Spacious fully air-conditioned rooms with 37” LCD TVs with cable connection and phone connection. The rooms have of course own T&B with rainforest showers; rooms have also work desks and luggage racks and with high speed internet access.
2. A two function rooms
3. A Business Center with secretarial, fax, photocopying, computer rentals, presentation equipment rentals, and a courier service.
4. A Café Bar with bands playing nightly from Thursday to Sunday weekly.
5. A laundry and pressing service
6. A Money Exchange Service
7. A personalized wake up calls Service
8. A Free Breakfast
If you are interested to check this first class hotel in Samar Islands, the next time you want to visit the islands, Ciriaco Hotel & Resort is located along the Maharlika Highway in Barangay Bagacay, Calbayog City Samar.
By the way, Ciriaco Hotel & Resort is still ongoing improvement to make it more first class hotel in the Samar Islands wherein both local and foreign tourists could enjoy their tourist stay at the Samar islands and their tourist experience on the Samar Islands.