Pinas Top News # 9
1. Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) Irregularities? What is really regular? Yes, it is the poor factor again is the issue for alleged anomalies and irregularities; it is the insecurities of those who covet the office of PCSO that when expenses were not directed to the benefit of the poor ones, it is called “Corruption” even though there is none(The customary practice is the one must be change if one desire to change it and not casting a bad connotation regarding such practice to be “corrupt act” which only spew misinformation, wrath and mistrust of the ignorant masses)
Mudslinging activities should be stop instead because it does not help the country but rather divides the country and only creates schism. Political mudslinging headed by none other than the new Philippine president Benigno Aquino III or PNoy is indeed the “real corruption” that must be stop, for it do not only corrupts fellow political opponents’ dignity and honor but also it corrupts people’s mind that leads them to exercise and practice unfair judgment, thus corrupting the entire nation.
Is mudslinging or malicious attacks against political opponents on the public eye even on the political pulpit a “straight path (daang matuwid)” as PNoy administration promotes?
2. Heartless Rule of the Law versus Human Compassion. The law must not rule over men because the laws are just the creation of men but if law rules over mankind, it is like worshipping a graven image believed to be god that sends plagues and punishment to those who oppose and do not worship the graven image. Yes, it is idolatrous and spiritual corruption. For just like the graven image that do not have a heart to understand so also the Law. Moreover, laws are egoistically Bias in nature thus it says “Walang sinasanto, lahat sinasagasaan; Walang kapatid, walang minimal at Walang PUSO at Kaluluwa”(“No one is above the law; no one is excluded; no saint, no brothers, no friends at most NO HEART AND NO SOUL”) because it only listens and understands itself. Thus, laws imposed without a human heart are Cruel, ruthless, Tyrant, Oppressive, Anti-human and most of all EVIL.
The Davao city Mayor Sara Duterte is on the national hot seat for her conduct to defend poor people from being homeless due to the demolition team that are summon by a higher authority to imposed the “rule of law” no matter what.
On Her compassionate act, the cruel rule of the law want to suck her up by filing an administrative lawsuit against her compassionate act to depend the poor people being force to be homeless, which the law called “bad conduct” only because she punch the agent of the law to depend human rights.
But fortunately, there is no one file a complaint against her even the court sheriff which she have assaulted but the higher authority wants to punish her. Cruel Law!
3. Philippine Azkals New Game. The Philippine football team is on the limelight again for a brand new game. Cheers Phil! Ehehe.
4. New Plunder cases against GMA. Anti-GMA will do everything just to satisfy their boiling compulsion and obsession to Kill and Chop former Philippine president Ms. Gloria Macapagal Arroyo and her family and friends and former cabinet staffs into tiny pieces. That is how sadistic and demonic they become because of their anger and wrath against GMA.
Their pursuit to kill a small fellow Filipina woman seems to be endlessly cruel and unforgiving because the cases and lawsuits filed against GMA and her family and former cabinet staffs is continuously pouring. That’s what I called REAL EVIL act. For it is too much.
5. Hacienda Luisita Conflict. The long battle and struggle of the farmers against Aquino family own hacienda estate is still unsettled though the Supreme Court recently allows farmers to vote on two choices: that is either if they want land ownership or have shares of stocks in Hacienda Luisita Inc.
Farmers were divisive and sometimes indecisive in their choices because of some fear and anxiety of being tricked and deceived by the Aquinos.
6. Kylie Minogue Concert. The world renowned Australian pop superstar Kylie Minogue have arise from the Philippine sea as the Greek Aphrodite on her giant golden sea shell and spellbound the Filipino audience satisfied though the tickets on her Philippine concert is chokingly costly.