Pinas Top News # 3
1. Tropical Storm Chedeng, et.al. As if a storm has a logical thinking that it will waste its time storming regions in the Philippines that are already well-prepared against an incoming storms that it will not hit big its presence in the Philippines but only minimal at certain regions which are unprepared for its coming. This is what has been the case of the Philippine tropical storm “chedeng”.
This tropical storm was expected to land on certain Luzon regions as it was forecasted but it hits regions which are not somewhat forecasted and even detour quickly out of the Philippine archipelago into area of responsibility of Japan.
Remember also the tropical storm “Juan” dubbed as a forthcoming super typhoon then but it was not be, because the Philippines is very well prepared then. But the tropical storm “Ondoy” becomes a major blockbuster typhoon overnight in the Philippines then and it becomes a major hit because the Philippines then is not well prepared or unprepared and not expecting the forthcoming of “Ondoy”.
Therefore, are tropical storms like typhoons, hurricanes, cyclones, etc. have their own thinking or is there someone manipulating and controlling their paths like puppets out there, now that there are rumors about weather warfares?
2. Special Treatment for Rich and VIP Prisoners. After Tony Leviste’s escape and capture, lingering suspicions about special treatment for rich and very important person prisoners has come up into the surface of public scrutiny and the self-righteous and hypocritical administration of PNOy has to distance itself by laming all these to director of Bureau of Correction Ernesto Diokno which Aquino have warned to axed from his position and Aquino’s DILG secretary Laila De Lima want to file a case against Diokno but Diokno is quick to defend himself that he is innocent of the allegations thrown against him by the self-righteous PNoy and immediately resign from his post to avoid the humiliation Aquino administration will incur on his name. And upon his own resignation, the self-righteous PNoy thought that Diokno’s resignation is a self-admition of the allegations and want Diokno to give a new position of that action of Diokno.
How many innocent people will the self-righteous and hypocritical Aquino administration will demonized for the sake of personal gains and papogi points of his own administration that his administration is flawless and just and good whereas it is not, not only because of many “kapalpakan” but also because the Aquino administration loves to pinpoint or to blame others instead of making an accurate, correct and fair investigation first.
3. Reaping Coral Reefs and Aquatic Lives. It is like a bountiful harvest of undersea crops swept and scraps almost from the sea bed and to be selling to those who are interested to buy or to those people who are in great demand of marine decorative species and of exotic jewelry. This is how it was described the aquatic disaster discovered on the coast of Cotabato Philippines from the two container van containing alleged smuggled black corals, dead turtles, and other thousand pieces of marine lives.
4. More Reproductive Health Bill Debates and Sentiments. The war of the Catholic Church in the Philippines against the bill is still burning and would not let go until their desire about the bill should be done or fulfilled by the PNoy administration.
In my opinion, if PNoy has a firm decision regarding the bill, he should have already approved it a long time go or the bill have already been imposed and should not be indecisive only because of the catholic church threats; the state is stronger than the church because the church is only under the state’s authority and not all Filipinos are Christian or Catholics in religion. Why bother listen only to the Catholics in the Philippines?
5. No Smoking on Manila and PNoy’s “wa” say to it. Ban of smoking activities within the public metro is good but does only the ordinary Pinoys should be under it wherein there is a big Pinoy in the Palace that should become the role model of it. The palace can never excuse that Malacanang is a residential place thus PNoy is exempted because Malacanang is not just an ordinary private residence but a public place actually.