Pinas Top News # 12
1. PNoy’s Second State of the Nation Address (SONA). It is quite surprising that PNoy’s second SONA is not filled with his favorite keyword – GMA, literally but metaphorically Gloria still exists within his SONA. Perhaps, his speech writer have read online Pinoy public forums and newspapers, thus PNoy’s speech is not filled literally with anti-GMA just like before. However, the anti-GMA plot still exist through mentioning irregularities and anomalies on past government departments like the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR).
But one thing that never change; his speech is still hypocritical and full of arrogance. If he indeed some of his expose are accurately true and proven to be really happening, then he can speak it loudly in pubic about it, but unfortunately, some of his expose are already proven to be incorrect and inaccurate and some are not true but just a product of a malicious mind and revengefully wrathful heart.
2. Luzon Earthquake and Typhoon Juaning. After PNoy deliver his second SONA, the Luzon region of the Philippines was stricken with a tectonic earthquake coming from the bottom of the adjacent sea with highest magnitude of 6 on the ritcher’s scale then followed by a strong typhoon Juaning that cause heavy rains and floods and deaths.
The sudden onslaughts of earthquake and typhoon Juaning after PNoy’s speech makes some Pinoys think that Mother Nature was offended by Noynoy’s “lying lips” and “forked tongue” because there is a popular Pinoy saying that says “Tamaan ako ng kidlat kung nagsisinungaling ako” (“lighting should strike me if I lie”)
Furthermore, the sudden coming also of typhoon Juaning has caused some to blame the Philippine Atmospheric Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (PAGASA) for not forecasting accurately causing deaths due to unpreparedness.
3. GMA’s Spine Surgery. Pain in the neck by former Philippine president Ms. Gloria Macapagal Arroyo was diagnosed by her doctors to be a misalignment of a portion of her spine at the neck that constrict the nerves, thus causing pain. The doctors recommend a quick surgery for it because according to the doctors who diagnosed Ms. Arroyo, the misalignment could cause an irreversible damage or her cervical spine for according to the doctors this misalignment of spine is cause by aging and stress brought by wearing and tearing of some nerves on it.
Fortunately, the operation was successful according to recent reports.
4. Philippine Azkals Game against Kuwait Team. Unfortunately, though their game was held in the Philippines and was back up by Filipino fans, the Philippine football team –Philippine Azkals never won the game.
5. “We are sorry”??? These are the words of Senior Supt. Rafael Santiago together with his men as their public apology to the Filipino people for admitting that they participated on the alleged election fraud on 2004, that according to them, they are the ones who switch election returns (ER) at the Batasang Pambansa complex in January-February 2005 with fake election returns to reassure the winnings of former Philippine president Ms. Gloria Macapagal Arroyo.
These police not only implicated GMA but also ordinary Comelec employees and volunteers who according to them participated on the cheating or fraud. But can they name names?
According to Department of Justice (DOJ) secretary Laila de Lima, everyone involved on the allege 2004 election fraud should be punished. But the question is how they will do it? And how they will prove that the allegations of Senior Supt. Rafael Santiago is indeed very true though he has a so-called “video” and “true ERs” to back up his accusations and punished everyone involved including ordinary employees and volunteers since that was already a very long time ago? How accurate it will be the investigation?
Yes, how will they name names especially to those ordinary employees and volunteers who participated on the so-called alleged election cheating? Will de Lima just pinpoint anyone as long as she saw logical connection on the names without accurate evidence? This is very critical.
Yes, they were really “Sorry” to the Filipino people for inviting an impending civil chaos in the Philippines once this alleged 2004 election fraud keep rolling and hitting innocent Filipinos that can be suspected having connection to the alleged 2004 election fraud if one’s name matches DOJ sec. De Lima’s own logic though one is not involved on it. For according to DOJ sec. De Lima everyone should be punish even the ordinary employees and volunteers then.
6. Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) Coffee Scam. “Misinformed”, that was former chairman of Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) Efraim Genuino label President Noynoy Aquino’s arrogant allegations on his SONA.
According to Genuino, the current Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) chair Cristino Naguit Jr. misinformed PNoy regarding the said alleged anomaly or irregularity and that Naguit’s math is definitely wrong and Naguit was only making revenge against him and against GMA for he was axed then as an audit chief Officer of Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) during the administration of former Philippine president Ms. Gloria Macapagal Arroyo because of incompetency.
Current Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) Cristino Naguit Jr. accusation on the alleged Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) coffee scam was purely Malice and vendetta as his own statement testifies “..scandalous, outrageous, and offensively excessive…”
Former Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) chair Efraim Genuino said that the accusations accused by Naguit that Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) during his term is not true. But the truth is the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) then never paid for the coffee consumption of Casino customers then contrary to Naguit’s claim and there is nothing on the records to prove Naguit’s wild malice and accusations.
He said the patrons who ordered beverages then paid it through Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) ‘s Player tracker System (PTS) or PTS cards that contained points whenever they play Casino games and were used like cash to pay for the coffee or beverages. Moreover, if the Casino customers do not have PTS cards, the customers voluntarily pay in cash for their own coffee.