Pinoy Love Story Movies
Non-Traditional Love Story Pinoy Movies
If you love movies with a love story theme but fed up with traditional repetitive and predictable scenes on an ordinary love story, here are some handful 21st century Love story Pinoy Movies that have a different plot.
1. Moments of Love (2006) – starring Dingdong Dantes, Iza Calzado, and Ms. Gloria Romero. It is a love story that defies timeline wherein the two lovers (Dingdong Dantes, Iza Calzado, and Ms.Gloria Romero) meet on the same ancestral house but on a different time frame yet through the same old model telephone; they meet each other through a mysterious phone call.
2. Dreamboy (2005) – starring Bea Alonzo and Piolo Pascual. A beautiful single conservative lady who never have any boyfriend but love to have to, was set up by her friend, unknowingly in a reality TV show, entitled, “Mr. Dreamboy”, where she become a passive victim of the make-believe scenarios happening in her love life which she believes are real though she doubt sometimes, until she finally found out that she was caught up in a play or game played by the reality TV show “Mr.Dreamboy” wherein she is the victim.
3. Sikil (2007) –starring Ken Escudero, Will Sandejas,and Ashley Silverio. It is a gay love story but have different plot. Two childhood male bestfriends that have grown up into one is a gay guy and one straight. It is a complicated love triangle.
4. Naglalayag (2004) – starring Ms. Nora Aunor and Yul Servo. It is a May-December love affair.
5. Nasaan Ka Man (2005) –starring Ms. Claudine Barreto, Jericho Rosales and Deither Ocampo. It is a creepy and mysterious dramatic love story.